Copyright © 2008. Town of Pendleton, SC. All rights reserved.
Town of Pendleton, 310 Greenville Street, Pendleton, SC 29670 Phone 864-646-9409 Fax 864-646-5425
Town of Pendleton Job Openings
The Town of Pendleton has begun the search for the Chief of Police to organize, start up and staff the police department. This is a unique opportunity for an individual who has excellent organization, communication and supervisory skills. This top law enforcement officer for the Town of Pendleton will report to the Town Administrator.
Qualifications for this position consist of:
- Equivalent of Bachelor's degree from a four (4) year college or university with major coursework in criminology, law enforcement, social science, public administration or a closely related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Ten (10) years of experience in police work, Six (6) years of which with progressively responsible police management experience.
Skills and abilities for this individual should include:
- Ethical conduct
- Strong leadership ability
- Problem solving and analysis competent
- Detailed knowledge of principles and practices of law enforcement, investigation, patrol, community services, and related police activities.
Excellent pay and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Susan E. Crocker, Inc., Human Resource Consulting, has been retained to handle the search.
Qualified candidates should send confidential resumes to email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.